1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Delirium introduction.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by EonDelirium, Apr 17, 2017.

1. EonDelirium

EonDelirium Timer

Apr 17, 2017
    Male
    Burning Lands of Ariant
    12:33 AM
    Delirium
    Magician, F/P Wizard, F/P Mage
    SugarBabies
    Hello Legends, I'm Delirium. I used to play MapleStory in is creation era, in which the pirates were just a thought by the coders and programmers of the original game. I also played at times to see the progress of the game but like many of you, I ended up disappointed when they made new jobs and made an imbalance between the levels of strength of all jobs, especially those of the explorers.. but my nostalgia was bigger than that and I decided to join a Private Server.
    Glad the forum seems to be working properly. Looks like we got a decent amount of people who have signed up for a user account. I'm going to try to do my best as a new member of this community to help those who haven't played MapleStory before and to guide the new souls who required help. Althought, I crave for knowledge and am not too proud to be taught a thing or two if it's possible, it's never late to learn something new. Without more to say, it's very nice to meet you all and I'll see you in the forum and of course, in the game!

• Like Like x 3
  2. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    7:33 AM
    Another veteran, welcome to the server and hope you enjoy your stay SlimeWink

• Like Like x 1
  3. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    8:33 AM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Welcome, you're welcome to add Dannyisme

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Welcome!

If you have any questions let me know :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. John

John Dark Stone Golem

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    Bocc / ImMrLuckless
    Dark Knight
    Hogwarts
    Welcome to the server !! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us :D feel free to add me in game ign: Bocc

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    EonDelirium

EonDelirium Timer

Apr 17, 2017
    Male
    Burning Lands of Ariant
    Delirium
    SugarBabies
    AWW! I missed the fitness event you were organizing one hour ago, Kimberly. When I where entering the portal I just received a big DCED in my butt lol, but no worries I hope we meet in-game later, we got enough time ! Besides the missed event, I wanna thanks to everybody who is receiving and still receives me in this beautiful game. Greetings to everyone and again thanks, I really appreciate your support!

• Like Like x 2
  7. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    Did you miss the GM Buffs after the event?

8. OP
    OP
    EonDelirium

EonDelirium Timer

Apr 17, 2017
    Male
    Burning Lands of Ariant
    Delirium
    SugarBabies
  9. Poppy