1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dented Barrels are dropped by nothing.

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Highoctane, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Highoctane

Highoctane Slime

Apr 18, 2020
    Male
    2:45 AM
    Jaehoon
    Hero
    Highoctane
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): [​IMG]
    What is supposed to happen?: Supposed to be dropped by Jester Scarlion.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Malaysia: Fantasy Theme Park 1
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Hit Jester Scarlions for hours. Mesos will drop, Dented Barrels will not.
    Extra information (optional): Dented Barrel looks too smug.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    2:45 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I've been told they drop by those Jester Scarlions, but only if you have the quest active. I remember them dropping no matter what, but... I don't know. They should be labeled a Quest Item if this is true. But I don't remember GMS labeling them this way.

3. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    5:45 AM
    Moderator Post
    After the next restart, these will drop without the quest needing to be active.

• Friendly Friendly x 1