1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Devil's road to Godly!

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Anagami, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Anagami

Anagami Red Snail

Aug 9, 2022
    8:17 PM
    Brawler, Bandit
    Gonna try this a few different ways, see what sticks. I think its important not to overextend your efforts in the begining to post consistently. Keeping it simple and effort low friction .

A rule im going to impose on my character to sprinkle some dopamine hits along the way:

Nx allowed at 70: Hat, Overall, Shoes, Gloves.
    Nx allowed at 120: Cape, Weapon, Effects, Face, 1 Pet Dragon in final form
    Nx allowed at 150: Mount, 3 Pet Dragons in final form
    Allowed at lv 181: Playing a new character/ Full access to that other character and my plans for it.

I have a complete look for my character already but for the sake of visual progression i will emasculate Devil.

[​IMG]

O v e r v i e w
    ~

Character Lv: 47
    Fame: 8/999

Mesos Progress:
    49m / 100m

Monsterbook Lv: 2

Money owed: 500k
    By:
    [​IMG]

MapleF3

- Catch up with guildies
    - get a mount
    - Make my first 100m
    - Finish BBS
    - Sell my Stolen fence for 666m f3
    - Get Devil (brawler) to lv 181
    - Monster cards. All of em.
    -#1 In death ranking
    - Top 5 in Quest ranking
    -#1 Guild :3
    - Get Dragon to lv 15 Red
    - Get Dragon to lv 15 Red
    - Get dragon to lv 15 Black
    - 999 Fame

- - -

Day 1:

Well, got a name change for a start (upload/format later, its past midnight). Just wanted to make a post today, mark the start and end of a special day and....let one thing lead to another.

Today in summary:

- Got To lv 36 on Brawler
    - Bought 2 IGNs
    - Signed a Stolen fence

OnionPretty

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Anagami

Anagami Red Snail

Aug 9, 2022
    Brawler, Bandit
    Day 2:

Short and simple entries for now, just trying to build this habit.

Maple -

- Showed off my Stolen fence to HarpyWings. (Empyrean OG! <3)

[​IMG]
    S>666m
    MapleF3

- Got a cheap lap dance from Wolfink for mesos to support his Legendary journey.
    - Got Brawler to lv 37 (wtf did i do with my day, i played for hours)

Self-

-I need to set some personal rules with my interactions online now having a different goal than just completing the game...and
    -My old personality habits are catching up. Trying to contain volatility

Habits/Insights -

I have 2 easily recordable habits which i will start sharing here, might as well . Touch Typing and Vocabulary.com. I had a good run for a few months then i dropped it almost completely...
    I realized these habits were a good indication to the health of my macro, day to day flow state. If im consistent with these small and observable habits it means things are going smooth enough in my life to allow this.

• Like Like x 3
  3. OP
    OP
    Anagami

Anagami Red Snail

Aug 9, 2022
    Brawler, Bandit
    Day 3:

Maple

Didnt do much today

- Got to lv 39

- Did a few KFT Quests with crazy exp at lv 36/37. Talk to the old man above sea to initiate a quest line (2 maps left after going down the KFT well). Then there was the Brotherly love quest- pretty straight forward. these quests coincides with the librarian's storybook quest for bonus exp. All in all its a whole level and maybe some more. (NPC's involved- The brothers @ both end of the maps, Old man on ship, Granny, housewife npc, and the Bird on the way to moon bunnies map) all in all, should take about 15-20 mins i u can hit the tiny Tofu ogre monsters to get steel HOE

- Did Raffle. my rewards? 50x 10 INCH SOFT SERVES... and a pink bean transform potion on another char.
    So far i got a Bunny Lamp chair, guess thats something.

-------

Habits

Touch Typing
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vocabulary.com

The recorded time is exaggerated. It will keep timing if you afk or switch to another tab.
    Not sure if this is the best site for learning new words but its something.

[​IMG]

I will include a screenshot of a habit tracking app (HabitHub) i recently started using from tomorrrow.

Quotes/ Insights
    From todays podcast listen-
    This seems to be somewhat of a controversial idea among personal development teachers so i'll summerize it in a neutral way:

Be wary of tying your efforts to your Identity

The good: If you're a high performer / aiming high, you would WANT to tie a little bit of your effort to your identity. It spices things up motivation-wise
    The bad: If your efforts are rejected by the world for whatever reason, You take a direct hit to your core.

To Do

To include with these posts

- Post screenshot of HabitHub with the Typing and vocab.

- 2nd Brain Project Progress (Obsidian)

4. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    9:17 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Obsidian is super cool! In case you hadn't seen his videos already, I personally adore this youtuber. He does very extensive reviews/tutorials/explanations/discussions on various 'Second Brain' methods/programs.
    Best of luck with your habits, keep up the grind!

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Anagami

Anagami Red Snail

Aug 9, 2022
    Brawler, Bandit
    Day 4:

Busy day so no leveling...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...only suffering.

Squid game Highlight

[​IMG]

First stage. behind Eiji- the eventual winner
    OnionMuha

Ive Peaked

P.s, TY for the recommendation Ainz!

not much here, busy...busy day

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Anagami

Anagami Red Snail

Aug 9, 2022
    Brawler, Bandit
    Day 5:

Another busy day. I hate being busy MapleF7

Level 40. Did a bit of LPQ and an urgent Quest with my guildie WarlikeFire (another Empyrean OG). The quest is in Showa which is available at 40 and only at 40, aparrently. Follow up quest of hunting mushmom is part of it. (Killed my first Mushmom in this server, thanks musical note buff. Isnt concert dance event the best? MapleF3)

Raffle Reward : Coin Pouch 2!

[​IMG]

Tiring day. Used up all willpower...

I can barely think
    OnionDead

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  7. OP
    OP
    Anagami

Anagami Red Snail

Aug 9, 2022
    Brawler, Bandit
    Day 6 - 8 :

Maple

Maple busy, Got to lv 47!

LOTS OF LPQ

Firt of all, Sorry to the LPQ party i was with earlier (i got kicked offline by a productivity app, couldnt get back on MapleF7)

[​IMG]

Record LPQ Time?? 48:56. Thanks wookie for box stage juju and carry

[​IMG]

Met an interesting character, Plitvice's Father. (We assume, plitvice doesnt know. Possibly their spiritual father. The conncetion they have is uncanny)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We had a chat about some... deep seated issues. needless to say, i learned a lot from the old geezer. I never had the benefit of growing up with a wise grandfather figure.
    I left that interaction felling confident that im on the optimal timeline towards self actualization.

Raffle rewards this weekend:

[​IMG]
    and sold!
    ALSO
    [​IMG]

Rabbit Lamp chair and Play with me Pink Bean. To sell...or not to sell.... F4

Ended Sunday morning with a nice lil victory:

Note: the area marked in red might be the best spot to focus your movement to clear stage. There is some luck involved but probably not much if u do this.
    I cleared in the first try. May have nerfed this week after patch, idk. 2nd week was the worst for me...20+ tries smh

[​IMG]

Have a few videos to include in these post but...too lazy to make it into gif.

Habit
    ~
    Touch typing
    [​IMG]

Vocab
    [​IMG]

Obsidian

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1