1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Disconnect when changing channel

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Jalato, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Jalato

Jalato Red Snail

Apr 30, 2020
    Male
    1:32 PM
    Jalato
    Crossbowman
    IGN - Jalato

Every time that I change channel the game disconnects me, and sends me back to the login screen. Where if I try to login it, it states that I'm already logged in for about 2 minutes. After which it lets me login to the game again. However when I again change channel, it disconnects me again in the same fashion.

If you could please look into this when you can that would be great.

Cheers,

2. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    Do you get some delay when changing channels?

Are you running on the latest patch (dated May 26th on client and May 27th on patch file)?

upload_2020-6-22_23-24-15.png

3. OP
    OP
    Jalato

Jalato Red Snail

Apr 30, 2020
    Male
    Jalato
    Crossbowman
    Hi,

Yes I am on the latest client version.

And I do get delay (2 to 3 seconds) when cc'ing channels which is only when I'm naturally not being dced.

4. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    It has to be something network related, while playing do you usually get some lag? Have you tried disabling your firewall temporarily while playing and ccing? What about on another network?

5. OP
    OP
    Jalato

Jalato Red Snail

Apr 30, 2020
    Male
    Jalato
    Crossbowman
    I have turned off the network and windows firewall, but the issue seems to still appear. Unfortunately I can't test it against another network since it's a ethernet connection.

6. Halliday

Halliday Blue Snail

May 31, 2020
    8:32 PM
    Haliaetus
    Corsair
    Mayhem
    Hi, I started having the same issue too about 2 days ago, though my network hasn't changed. Tried reinstalling twice and disabling firewall as well but it still happens. Please help! D:
    Regards,
    Hali (IGN: Haliaetus)