1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Disconnected from game server when I traveled to Henesys. Constant disconnection when relog.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Misaki, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Misaki

Misaki Blue Snail

Jan 27, 2018
    Male
    9:17 PM
    Murasakimono
    Magician
    Hi, I had traveled by cab from Kerning City to Henesys and had disconnected from the game server. My character is not banned, and I had been constantly disconnected from the game server after reattempting to relog into the game. Is there a server issue?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    1:17 PM
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
  3. Jenni

Jenni Slime

Jan 27, 2018
    Female
    San Diego, CA
    4:17 AM
    jennijoon
    Bishop
    ThotzRUs
    Reported that I was having this same issue on another forum. The first time it happened I was not updated and the DC happened when I took a taxi from Kerning City to Ellinia. However, updating and restarting both have not fixed the problem and I continue to DC.

4. LULA

LULA Mano

Dec 16, 2017
    Male
    8:17 AM
    I/L Arch Mage, I/L Wizard
    Halcyon
    Same problem with my account, my mule logon fine but my main disconnects after reattempting to relog.