1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Disconnecting from Boat (Ariant to Orbis)

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by yoitsjon, Sep 24, 2015.

1. yoitsjon

yoitsjon Red Snail

Sep 23, 2015
    Male
    10:17 PM
    GermanSuplex
    Warrior
    In-Game Name: GermanSuplex
    Issue: Disconnecting when riding the boat from Ariant to Orbis
    Details: I was doing a quest line from Man Ji or whatever his name is who is in Perion, and he sent me to Ariant. I was trying to get back from Ariant to Victoria, but each time I get on the boat/genie to Orbis, I disconnect, sometimes when I just get on the boat and when there is only a minute or two left of the ride. As a new player, I can't really afford to keep trying lol I was wondering if it were possible if a GM could teleport my character to Henesys? I don't expect a refund for the lost mesos (I'll make it back some time in the future I'm sure).

2. Joeyy

Joeyy Mano

Sep 18, 2015
    Male
    Singapore
    10:17 AM
    Rarrod
    Ranger
    Omg i remember that quest D: in the real maple i was sent to ariant and had no mesos to go back to victoria so i deleted that character lol :/ i never trusted manji ever since D:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    10:17 AM
    Try this, take the right most portal from Ariant, and the right most portal after that, and you'll end up in a map with one trumpet playing NPC. Speak to him and he will tele you to Vic Island instantly for 10k mesos.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    yoitsjon

yoitsjon Red Snail

Sep 23, 2015
    Male
    10:17 PM
    GermanSuplex
    Warrior
    Thanks, Bulba, you da real MVP

5. JezzaBruvs