1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Discrepancy between some monsters

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by flow, Jul 13, 2022.

1. flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    9:51 AM
    Lisnar, HolyFlow, Theorist
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    Hello!
    While i was searching for some good niche places to my friends level up (more specifically one priest partying with a white knight, so fireweak+holyweak mobs) i found something pretty interesting, for some reason, some mobs are EXTREMLY broken compared with another ones, in a point where it is completely USELESS going to another map
    It is normal some maps being better than other ones, better drops, spawnrate, map design, but what is this???

upload_2022-7-13_6-18-58.png upload_2022-7-13_6-20-50.png

CD:
    • Have a insanely good map design, flat with 3 plataforms, perfect to party play
    • Five times higher exp:hp.
    • When you kill one, they multiply theyself into another mob with a 4.8x higher exp:hp than Klock.
    • The spawnrate plus this mechanic of multiplying when dead make every mapler hit 6 mobs almost 100% of the time.
    Klock:
    • Cool teeths and somehow nostalgic.
    • Cool TP, good only for card hunting (very good addition tbh).
    • Map design extremly good to make less epm than a islander.
    • They have Dark Klocks.
    • They're not always angry like CD's, hits ways less.
    • Elemental weakness (hey! thats why i found that abysmal difference).

upload_2022-7-13_6-38-57.png
    (almost same exp, almost 3 times weaker, insanely good map design too, and CD's makes they look bad :cry:)

While i know every monster on this level range can't stand against CD's supremacy, i don't understand any reason for staff keeping things unbalanced at this level, the only problem is changing the original exp table, maybe you guys don't want to do it, but i think it is more fair than nerfing these maps, since 99% of the playerbase already abused it.
    Mobs on a higher level like master death teddies, grim phantom watches are more balanced than this, so thats why i think it isn't intentional.

• Agree Agree x 8
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    9:51 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela