1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Donor hair

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Carmel, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Carmel

Carmel Blue Snail

Jul 6, 2018
    Male
    3:57 PM
    Judicium
    Thief
    non
    Please make it so you could buy with donor points a coupon that has access to all hairs and faces, including those from previous events.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:57 PM
    Moderator Post
    Already suggested many times.

While I don't have much to say about normal hairs as always (but won't change it until the reg coupons aren't so RNG heavy), this will never ever happen. Giving people exclusive hairs by paying disgusts me, unless the only way is to pay.

3. OP
    OP
    Carmel

Carmel Blue Snail

Jul 6, 2018
    Male
    3:57 PM
    Judicium
    Thief
    non
    doesn't have to be only by donor. but i would love a way for someone who just joined to get those hair styles

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:57 PM
    Moderator Post
    Giving people a second layer to exclusive hairs defeat the purpose of event items. The hair/faces from events are only by events so people that participated in them can be happy with something they have that is rare and obtained because they participated in the event at the time. Giving that to everyone that donate, while for a user may be seen as 'supporting the server' is not something that goes well in my throat.

I'd rather just re-introduce the hair/faces than giving it a donor only approach if I had to pick.