1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Double prompt for White Scroll

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Agent Alias, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Agent Alias

Agent Alias Red Snail

Apr 16, 2021
    9:58 PM
    AIias
    I accidentally used my first white scroll shortly after getting one in gach, I was caught off guard and I was clumsy. My own fault, but I suggest a double prompt for white scrolls to help future clumsy players like myself to avoid such a terrible fate. Or, make the prompt for white scrolls to default to the "no" option when pressing enter after dragging the normal scroll to the desired equip. Thanks for considering!

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    6:58 AM
    Moderator Post
    In every maplestory version the default is yes. If we start change this we have a lot of people accidentally forgetting to select yes instead. When you receive your first WS you should be getting a note now suggestion you to put them in the storage. That was your second warning.

The scrolling process is client sided, so adding a new custom prompt is not 2 second work unfortunately.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mageor

Mageor Mr. Anchor

Nov 11, 2020
    Male
    Mageor,rawrsaur
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Asylum
    RIP, never had this problem because never had a white scroll :(

4. Gurk

Gurk Headless Horseman

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    I totally haven't npc'd a white scroll before while in a rush to put it into storage but would it be possible to get a specific prompt when npcing ws/cs, or better yet just make it impossible to npc them, considering that you already can't drop them? There's really no legitimate reason as to why one would ever want to npc a ws/cs for 1 meso.

OnionSilent

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. porl

porl Mixed Golem

May 30, 2020
    Male
    2:58 PM
    Bishop, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    As soon as you get a white scroll you should just put it in storage, it's not like one will drop randomly from farming (which is where junk usually gets mass npc'd)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Gurk

Gurk Headless Horseman

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Funny thing about that... in my rush to put it into storage I mistook the general store npc for the storage keeper.

OnionCrushed