1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Download Links not linking properly

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by PenPen, Aug 28, 2022.

1. PenPen

PenPen Blue Snail

Jun 8, 2022
    Female
    3:51 AM
    HealerPenPen
    Cleric
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):The GoogleDrive link doesnt go to a file. I cant Expand the Mac download spoilers GDrive_404.png

What is supposed to happen?:The GDrive link should take me to a zip/exe i can download. The spoilers should expand to show a similar download hosting service
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:I tried to install and went to the download page and clicked the three download options to see which would give me the fastest download.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

2. OP
    OP
    PenPen

PenPen Blue Snail

Jun 8, 2022
    Female
    3:51 AM
    HealerPenPen
    Cleric
    geospizageospiza I was told to tag you in this.
    I said in Discord that the main download didnt work, that was wrong. It is just the GDrive link and the mac spoilers.

3. geospiza

geospiza Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Apr 16, 2020
    12:51 AM
    geospiza
    Dark Knight
    Funk
    This is not a problem with the website per-se, the download links are managed separately. Still an issue (if not already addressed).