1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Download page

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Freddychanyo, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Freddychanyo

Freddychanyo Slimy

Nov 5, 2015
    Male
    Norway
    2:21 PM
    Freddychanyo
    Assassin
    Demure
    Hi again (I seem to be making a lot of suggestions these days).
    I was in the shoutbox and came up with something at least I think would be useful.

The log:
    [​IMG]

1. Being able to download the client file exclusively on the MapleLegends.com download page.
    2. As I've talked about with at least Kimmy before, it would be nice to have a torrent up and running.

I don't really know who would be willing to seed the torrent (I would at least).
    Do you feel it'd be unnecessary?

2. Ghost.

Ghost. Nightshadow

Sep 12, 2015
    Male
    USA
    8:21 AM
    Ghost/Reclaimer
    Night Lord
    Project
    You can restore the client and add it to the ignore list in the MSE settings. Almost all antivirus software allows you to do this also.

3. Andy

Andy Horny Mushroom

Oct 28, 2015
    Male
    5:21 AM
    Blackberry
    Cleric
    Basic
    A manual downloads page may be useful in case people accidentally delete their files or don't want to worry as much about crashing in the middle of downloading the setup. A torrent may not be necessary and comes with security issues depending on who the uploader is.

Like Ghost said, you can restore the client in most if not all antiviruses if you know how. Unfortunately it isn't an easy task for most because AV developers require you to go through quite a few steps to restore the quarantined files. Either way you still have to add the client to an exclusions list to avoid the issue of it being constantly detected as a threat.