1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon8Fury's Islander Journal: Navisphobia

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Dragon8Fury, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Dragon8Fury

Dragon8Fury Blue Snail

Mar 31, 2022
    7:27 PM
    I came across MapleStory music on YouTube today, and the nostalgia hit so hard that I looked at some classic private servers. I discovered MapleLegends for the first time ever! I used to main a Night Lord (Dragon8Fury) back on Kradia, and had wonderful guild members and an incredible leader (SaptaZapta); so I went ahead and created a Night Lord.

I didn't remember HP washing being so important, but then again, I was but a kid just having fun. I spent most of my time talking to friends rather than actually grinding to be honest. So after discovering the importance of HP washing, my first reaction was, "What the f*** ..."

So I went down the long path of making a cleric instead, which will be a work in progress. Meanwhile, for more simple fun ...

Screenshot 2022-03-31 205455.png

The journey of my islander starts now!

I remember coming across one back in the day, maybe around 2007, and it was some flashy guy jumping around and doing relatively massive damage. I was so surprised and dumbfounded. The friend at that time who introduced me to MapleStory, told me what an islander was and ever since then I've always wanted to make one. I probably have attempted it a few times, but let's see how far I get this time.

• Like Like x 9