1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Drop?

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Dano, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dano

Dano King Slime

Jan 29, 2015
    Male
    7:05 AM
    Buccaneer
    Hey, I don't know if this is suppose to be this way or not but for the 'secret medicine transformation' quest I'm suppose to get a dagger from one of the Dark Cornains but it seems they don't drop any at all. I've been farming for 30+ minutes and still can't find it, I don't know if its a rare drop or its suppose to take this long in finding it.

2. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Should be added properly now. Went missing because it was included in the quest items table but technically wasn't actually tagged as a quest item by Neckson, so it didn't trigger the drop.

3. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Moved to Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.