1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dungeon: Sanctuary Entrance IV mobs bugged

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by ahotbanana, Apr 22, 2019.

1. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    8:49 PM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): A few of the mobs will fall through the floor, eventually reappearing at the top of the screen, just to fall again.
    I took a video of it happening in ch3 at around 4:18 server time (I used @time just after recording the video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNHnRQR63ck

I stopped recording just after the bug happened, so skip to the last few second of the video.

What is supposed to happen?: The monsters should stand or walk on the floor instead of falling through it.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Dungeon: Sanctuary Entrance IV

Extra information (optional): I didn't create evidence of it, but I have witnessed it happening on other channels.