1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dysfunctional Respawn Prompt

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Abamita, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abamita

Abamita Mushmom

Mar 30, 2015
    7:26 AM
    Abamita
    Chief Bandit
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?
    Inside Ludi Maze PQ.
    Can you describe the bug in detail? If not, can you provide a screenshot/video of the bug?
    After dying, clicking the OK button on the respawn prompt will occasionally fail to bring you back, and instead will leave you stuck on the tombstone. Upon relogging, the prompt reappears and I'm able to respawn.
    What is suppose to happen?
    Prompt causes respawn in nearest town.
    Can you provide a step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug?
    I haven't seen it many times, so it's hard to say what made those deaths different from typical ones. Both times that this has happened to me, it was inside LMPQ, but that is probably just a coincidence because I always die there.

2. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    6:26 AM
    Moderator Post
    Applied a potential fix for this, and haven't heard of any issues lately, so will close for now. Please let me know if it happens again in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.