1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Edit bottom right keypad buttons

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KnightHelios, Dec 13, 2017.

1. KnightHelios

KnightHelios Red Snail

Dec 11, 2017
    Male
    USA
    7:32 AM
    KnightHelios
    Warrior
    N/A
    Small, seemingly unnecessary function, but being able to change those because right now it only shows Insert/Home/Delete/End/Page-Up/Page-Down would be cool. I usually set mine to L / : / ' / , / . / O cause that's how I keep my hands.

2. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

12:32 PM
    I dont think this is possible without client hacks
    And i do know that most people actually use the Insert/Home/Delete/End/Page-Up/Page-Down (yes i copy-pasted that MapleF3) for skills so it definitely is useful
    Edit: if you dont want to see it, i think the key to have it hidden is "]"

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    KnightHelios

KnightHelios Red Snail

Dec 11, 2017
    Male
    USA
    7:32 AM
    KnightHelios
    Warrior
    N/A
    Yeah it’s not that I want it hidden, I actually use it to keep track of all the different potions I have. If I was able to edit it to show different keys that would be awesome, but I didn’t know it was a client hack. I know eventually GMS had implemented it but I don’t know what version that was. It’s just weird cause my keys on my laptop are placed in a straight line and it’s just not my preference to play like that cause they’re small and I’d hit the wrong keys and die SlimeGrin