1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Educating Smart Pets (Pet Summon)/(Speech by Itself) Quest

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by d3lm, May 27, 2021.

1. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    5:26 PM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    1. Educating Smart Pets (Pet Summon)

Pet doesn't react to the command after the command has been entered
    2. Educating Smart Pets (Speech by Itself)

Pet doesn't talk or do any kind of speech by itself (this is such a skem where my smort pet at???)
    What is supposed to happen?:
    1. Educating Smart Pets (Pet Summon)
      Pet react to the command and come next to or charater's side after the command has been entered
    2. Educating Smart Pets (Speech by Itself)
      Pet talk or do any kind of speech by itself so I don't feel lonely anymore MapleF4
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    In game with robo pets evolution (I haven't tried with the basic baby robo. Does anyone have one and wanna try it?)
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    1. Have a robo pet that meet the requirements to do both the quest
    2. Complete the quest (on each pet as the quest is only applied to boss pet and is repeatable, kinda like Kenta's pet speed quest)
    • Educating Smart Pets (Pet Summon)
      Try the command "/petcome" whenever your pet is a little far away from your character and you want them to come next to you
    • Educating Smart Pets (Speech by Itself)
      Just wait and see ig... any of the bbb/ml lib/hiddenstreet isn't really clear on how to trigger the event for the pet to talk (can google the quest name if you wanna check it yourself)
    Extra information (optional):
    1. For the pet summon the pet would kinda like tele to your char, not walking
    2. For the speech by itself stuff to do that would trigger the event is when the owner dies, when owner goes idle, and when owner levels up (according to other server forum)
    Aside from all the details above, I'm not sure if I can put these two quests report on the same thread or do I have to make a separate thread for both? please do let me know if I have to. Also can I link other server forum link here? as they are the only server I found that has the same system and one of the quest is working fine there, just wanna show how it is supposed to work. Altho this is not a super crucial bug I kinda wanna see what would my pet do lol tyvm :thumbsup: