1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ellin party quest (Poison Maze) disconnect.

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by ChickenMan, Apr 26, 2018.

1. ChickenMan

ChickenMan Mushmom

Dec 19, 2017
    Male
    6:39 AM
    MadMan
    Chief Bandit
    OnDrugs
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Hey guys. I’m at ellin party quest (aka: epq) and my party members and I keep disconnecting. It seems to happen right before a buff or a potion is used (one that effects status).
    What is supposed to happen?: My character is suppose to be able to buff/use potions to help kill mobs and get through the pq.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:I noticed this bug happens inside epq (usually after the transformations).
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Buffing/Using potions after transformations on any map inside the pq (may take multiple tries).
    Extra information (optional): I notice that my Iron Body buff causes the most disconnects and I’m not sure if all buffs/potions are able to cause a disconnect at any given time within the pq.

2. OP
    OP
    ChickenMan

ChickenMan Mushmom

Dec 19, 2017
    Male
    6:39 AM
    MadMan
    Chief Bandit
    OnDrugs
    I just installed the new patch and the problem seems to be fixed. Thanks guys.