1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Embarrassing CDs are still the best mob for 110-120 training.

Discussion in 'Training' started by Renzokuken, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Renzokuken

Renzokuken Slime

May 26, 2021
    Male
    TW, UK
    5:20 AM
    Renzokuken
    Dark Knight
    Hogwarts
    I'm a DK and usually train with my girlfriend who is an I/L mage.
    I can't figure out why ulu or Gallopera is recommended for 110-120.

Her damage is between 5.5k to 7.6k and she will need 7 to 10 hits.
    It's not easy for DK too. I need 2 to 4 hits with crusher due to swordman's mastery.

Looks like upgrading gears is the only way to achieve 1-hit ulu or Gallopera.
    But you really need TOP gears for dealing 50k damage in one hit for 110-120 :/

2. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    4:20 PM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    Really? I found both gallos and himes substantially better by level 100, just less rewarding on the meso side of things. At the time I had next to no funding whatsoever just party play.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Renzokuken

Renzokuken Slime

May 26, 2021
    Male
    TW, UK
    Renzokuken
    Dark Knight
    Hogwarts
    Okay thanks maybe our dmg are just too low for gallos and himes. So that CDs still win.
    BTW, how do you deal with the Black Crow at Zipangu? Just hit it anyway?
    We had tried it before but it was too hard for my girlfriend to survive there lol.

4. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    spam potions and mega out to the world to have someone help you out.
    not possible to kill crow until yr 4th job. not sure exact level, but probably lvl 150+ with enough HP to tank at least a hit.

Also, tho I cant say for gallos, my view is quite similar to FatSloth's. When I was training hero during lvl 110 (80 base INT, 35m sword with really weak gears), solo exp for himes is same as party CDs with HS (2 man and 3 man were pretty similar for me, unless everyone is clearing them really fast or im pairing with a 4th job mage).

Himes is def harder to kill, you will probably have negative mesos due to how hard they hit. They come with higher HP but they also come with alot more exp per mob, all while having high spawn counts. As a warrior this is gonna be much better for u.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    11:20 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    For Ice Lightning mage Gallo's is super chill because you hit all the mobs with ice strike once and lure them to either right or left side where the rope is and you stand on the middle platform. Using Ice strike from there will hit the mobs above and below you keeping them frozen which means you wont be taking any damage during that time and keeping your pot costs low.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. skim0686

skim0686 Mushmom

Mar 21, 2021
    5:20 PM
    you should add a priest bf/gf to your current relationship, if that is ok, then go to himes

• Like Like x 3
  7. OP
    OP
    Renzokuken

Renzokuken Slime

May 26, 2021
    Male
    TW, UK
    Renzokuken
    Dark Knight
    Hogwarts
    Thanks for sharing guys!
    I'll try Gallo again.

8. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    6:20 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    One place i tested with drk on other server and get much exp is typhon, have a place that they can't push you to down, then u use roar to lure and crusher/fury o kill