1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Guide for Windows error messages on windows parallel

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Natalie, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Natalie

Natalie Snail

May 31, 2019
    Female
    5:04 PM
    meadowlark
    Magician
    n/a
    I'm a returning player, and I'm currently on a mac and using a parallel for windows 10 (ive tried playing on mac but it wont work as I have iOS 11.00.01.)
    I just downloaded and installed the windows client, but when I try to run it I get 2 error messages.
    First one is: "the code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.Dll was not found"
    The second one is: "the code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found"
    I'm not sure what to do to resolve them.
    If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it! Also, if it's possible to play on mac without using the parallel please lmk.
    Thanks