1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Eveleya's scroll guide

Discussion in 'Items & Mesos' started by Eveleya, Mar 13, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Eveleya

Eveleya Blue Snail

Mar 13, 2018
    Female
    3:45 PM
    Eveleya
    Priest
    As the title says, there’s been a long time since the scrolls price guide in this forum updated. The price of them, more or less, has floated and thus makes the original guide inaccurate. As a result, I’m planning to make a new one to provide all players a reference.

Compared to the past guide such as Arylide’s which gives all the scrolls a min&max range, mine only shows one price on each ( cuz it’s really time-consuming plus I'm lazy haha XD). In this way, people could have a more concrete reference when selling/buying them. Here is how I price them: I record all the scrolls in c1 and classify them by category&%, then choose its highest sold or lowest unsold price.

This is my first time to post in the forum and also my first time to make a scroll guide. I’ll update it like once a week, depending on whether I’m busy. Hope it could help you guys. Also, please let me know any of your suggestion to make this guide better :p

scrolls guide link:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MBbW8y1CgntgpydELJgesnt8U3LxQWSr/view?usp=sharing

• Like Like x 6
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.