1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

event awarding glitched?

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Lionheart, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    1:37 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Description of the bug: The NPC seems to have tried to give me something but claims my inventory is full...

Maple0000.jpg

Maple0001.jpg

Maple0002.jpg

Maple0003.jpg

Maple0004.jpg

Maple0005.jpg

What is supposed to happen?: Not this.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Right after the latest Russian Roulette.

Extra information: Maybe some kind of one-of-a-kind item you can only have one of, but I don't think I had any of those either... especially for the kind of stuff you are supposed to give away in an event.

2. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

8:37 PM
    We are aware. This happens when you don't win an event/exit it before its over/get kicked out due to disconnection.
    Reason its happening: We removed the rewards for people who participate in events [and lose] or get kicked to exit screen because of dc so that they can re-enter
    1) events are now repeatable (no more 24hr time limit)
    2) You may now enter events even if you accidentally DC in an event map (until registration is closed) - before, this would make it so the 24hr limit would apply and the character would no longer be able to join. Unfortunately warping people into event maps does not make them PART of the event, it simply places the character in the event map.

As for the pop-up, that's a bug that came with these changes. Will be changed next patch i believe.

3. Gi

Gi Windraider

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    9:37 PM
    I might recode that entire NPC a bit (offers to re-enter when the event entries are still open), so hang tight for now (working on other small things as well) and I'll update this along with the rest :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gi

Gi Windraider

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    Got distracted for a few days. Still onto this and the remaining updates

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands