1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Every day autoban - Did it happen to you ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaosluck, Oct 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Chaosluck

Chaosluck Mushmom

Oct 21, 2017
    Male
    3:11 AM
    Assensio
    Assassin
    Abyss
    Hey guys, we are 3 new players that started together for the nostalgic factor,
    but our fun is being hindered by our pirate friend that gets banned every day , literally, for 4 or something damage off the expected value, for some reason.
    He is of course not hacking , and also not lagging i believe, would anyone shed some light if he also had to tackle such an issue ?

2. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    9:11 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    This is a on-going issue with the existing autoban system.
    There's plans for it to be removed in future.

3. OP
    OP
    Chaosluck

Chaosluck Mushmom

Oct 21, 2017
    Male
    Assensio
    Assassin
    Abyss
    Is there a predicted patch time for that to happen ? or just talks ?

4. kingdomggg

kingdomggg Slime

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    8:11 AM
    Don't get auto-banned often, in fact only have been autobanned once (for packet editing when I just picked items too quickly).. They have mentioned that this is something that is being looked into and removed but no exact date has been given yet :/

5. OP
    OP
    Chaosluck

Chaosluck Mushmom

Oct 21, 2017
    Male
    Assensio
    Assassin
    Abyss
    Appreciate the answer, he just got unbanned and banned within minutes, for some absurd reason, that is very ridiculous.
    I'm thinking its him being a pirate, or his net, or the combination of the both.
    Trying to find more info to try and resolve the issue until the system will be addressed.

6. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    8:11 PM
    If you are having issues, possibly providing information in the character issues may help.
    Telling us things such as; what you were doing, which map you were at, which mobs you hit, what job you are, etc ...

This will help us to be able to understand what is causing you to consistently trigger the auto ban.

Autoban is to ensure that irregularities are automatically detected and bans players.
    Though not a perfect system, as stuff such as lag can regularly cause the ban.

7. OP
    OP
    Chaosluck

Chaosluck Mushmom

Oct 21, 2017
    Male
    Assensio
    Assassin
    Abyss
    It is not my character, it's a friend that we started playing together with, but since he got banned he can only appeal , and not question the thing that happened, i wanted to try and figure out what is the issue.
    He is a pirate, regular items no attack wg no nothing, and gets banned for his main skill dmg on a mob, regularly.