1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Executable .exe for MapleLegendsHD missing upon download.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by LockGLB, Mar 22, 2020.

1. LockGLB

LockGLB Blue Snail

Mar 22, 2020
    Male
    9:14 PM
    Spoofy
    I/L Wizard
    So, like the title says this problem has arisen. I've downloaded/installed maplelegends about 5 times now. Trying all manner of making it an exception on my antivirus and firewall. If someone could upload the .exe for a specific download that would help me greatly! (All the old forum posts with this issue have it expired).'

Its so strange... I download it, all the files are there BUT the executable. Don't know what to do!

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:14 AM
    Moderator Post
    Which anti virus do you use?

3. OP
    OP
    LockGLB

LockGLB Blue Snail

Mar 22, 2020
    Male
    9:14 PM
    Spoofy
    I/L Wizard
    I think the laptop I use works with Windows Defender Antivirus and windows defender Firewall. The antivirus is disabled (I thought it was deleting the executable too) and Ive made an exception to the setup file on the firewall. I cant functionally make an exception to the executable because it's deleted before I can look at it. I think maybe if I download the .exe separately and shove it into the folder it might work. At least it will show me exactly what is deleting it.

Thank you for your help! Ill keep looking.