1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Extended Inventory & Pet AI

Discussion in 'Not Possible to Add' started by Croompy, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Croompy

Croompy Red Snail

May 22, 2020
    Male
    10:46 PM
    Croompy
    F/P Wizard
    Hey, so this is kind of a 2 in one:

• I was wondering if it was possible to add the inventory "extend" function, where you press it and it shows all the inventory slots & items in one big page (extended to the side).
    • I was wondering it it was possible to improve the pet AI to the system we have currently in GMS (it goes to items even when moving, can jump/go down to pick up items), or at least upgrade it in a way to make it a little better (heard from other players that potion handling isnt that good either).
    Not holding my breath too much on the pet one, but if those 2 could be improved it could be nice.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:46 PM
    Moderator Post
    All of them cannot be done under the v0.62 client.

3. lifedistroy

lifedistroy Blue Snail

Jan 31, 2018
    Male
    4:46 PM
    lifedistroy
    Warrior
    Is there a explanation you could give as to why its not possible under the v62 client? I have never researched how to code for private servers but honestly, given how annoying pets are, im willing to delve into this world and right the abomination that is pet AI

EDIT: Ok I dig some digging in other forum posts, and I saw that you guys don't have the source code for the localhost. Is there someone from the coding team I could talk with about this a little bit more indepth?