1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

(Extremely Belated) Skin Contest Results!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ainz, Jul 9, 2018.

Who do you think made the funniest, most aesthetic or simply the best skin?

1. Cora - Ruby and Diamond

2. Cora - Touch of Blood

3. Krauser94 - DementiaHardcore

4. Krauser94 - FMHoe

5. Merky - Hana Yori Dango

6. Nugzeh - Untitled

7. Serin - Untitled

8. CreepyPasta - Crystal

9. Slime - Nameless

10. Slime - Plastic

11. Yozich - Westernized Japanese

12. Zebezian - The Bane of my Existence

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    5:59 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Hi Guys!

First of all, my sincerest apologies for dropping this contest after the hard work you guys had put into it. I got distracted and honestly rather lazy.

However, after all Legends has done for me, I'm glad to announce that as my final note here, before I bid my final farewells, I'll finish this event by uploading all the skins that were submitted and tallying the votes to see who won.

So, if you guys are still up for participating in this event, all you have to do is take your pick in the poll! Come next week monday the 16th of july, I'll tally the results and update this thread with our fortunate winners! OnionBlush

I'd like to thank CoraCora Krauser94Krauser94 merkymerky NugZehNugZeh SerinSerin SlimeSlime (in cooperation with CreepyPasta), YozichYozich and ZebezianZebezian for their submissions! (Whether these were serious or perhaps...not so seriousMapleF18)

So, here we have the submissions:

CoraCora
    Ruby and Diamond:
    [​IMG]
    Touch of Blood:
    [​IMG]

Krauser94Krauser94
    DementiaHardcore:
    Hits:
    Misses:
    FMHoe
    Hits:
    Misses:

merkymerky
    Hana Yori Dango:
    [​IMG]

NugZehNugZeh
    UntitledMapleF12

SerinSerin
    Another untitledMapleF18

SlimeSlime ft CreepyPasta
    CreepyPasta - Crystal
    Hits:
    Misses:
    Slime - Nameless
    [​IMG]
    Slime - Plastic
    Hits:
    Misses:

YozichYozich
    Westernized Japanese

ZebezianZebezian
    The Bane of my Existence (I will make this into a .wz edit if need be, but I'd have to manually resize all the files and I feel trolled MapleF10)
    [​IMG]

I will also release all the .wz edits when the voting comes to an end.
    Again, I would like to thank everyone that participated for the skins (and previews) they submitted. It was a joy to look at what creative things you guys all came up with and I hope the rest of the community gets some fun out of voting over who they think should be the winner.

Kind regards and have fun,

~Ainz

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Zebezian

Zebezian Master Chronos Retired Staff

Sep 17, 2017
    Male
    11:59 PM
    Zebezian
    Paladin
    Honor
    I can't believe you actually added my skin to the voting. I hope you know what you've done.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  3. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    8:59 PM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Thank you everyone for participating in this contest. Whether you are an graphics designer or not, the fact that you put in the time and afford to submit something makes you a winner because I am sure that someone will like your skin(s) no matter what others say.

It has been a good time working with PhazedPhazed. This contest would not have been real if weren't because of him/her.

• Friendly Friendly x 1