1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh Failed in finding proper screen mode for Gr2D

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by hotelmikey, Nov 6, 2019.

1. hotelmikey

hotelmikey Mano

Nov 1, 2019
    6:47 AM
    Govvther
    Cleric
    I've managed to get 800x600 to work, but anytime I try to use the new widescreen feature this happens, which really sucks I really wanted to play on my Mac in widescreen. I tried changing to macmode in screen options and even changing down the resolution but it didn't help I still get this error. Any way around this?

2. Marc Antony

Marc Antony Master Chronos

Mar 24, 2016
    Male
    6:47 AM
    Reagan
    Shadower
    Brave
    I'm having issues with this too. What's worse is, whenever I use 800x600 now the bottom of the screen is cut off so I can't see bottom platforms.

Running setup doesn't help. My monitor settings are already at the correct configurations. All the old fixes for when this came up are all for 800x600, which isn't the resolution used on the HD client.

Edit: I'm having this issue on PC, not Mac.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:47 PM
    Moderator Post
    which setup are you running? get the latest rev 4 installer