1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Failed in Finding Proper Screen Mode for Gr2D

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by BeelsFad, Feb 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. BeelsFad

BeelsFad Mano

Mar 1, 2019
    Male
    5:53 AM
    BeelsFad
    Hero
    N/A
    So, I've tried a lot of things to try to fix this on my laptop but none have worked(or have let me try).
    I've tried
    • Creating a new resolution (800x600(would not create though) using the Intel Graphics Control Panel
    • Switching to a smaller resolution (1024x768)
    • Switching my monitor refresh rate to 60 hz
    • Ran the setup.exe
    • Downloaded Cru and applied all 800x600 options
    • Looked for the 98/Me method but couldn't find it under the compatibility tab
    I'm using
    Windows 10
    Intel UHD Graphics
    Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60hz)

I honestly have no clue what to try now to let this game work...

2. OP
    OP
    BeelsFad

BeelsFad Mano

Mar 1, 2019
    Male
    5:53 AM
    BeelsFad
    Hero
    N/A
    Finally got the 800x600 resolution to create after a restart and can now launch the game.

3. rifacs

rifacs Snail

Mar 8, 2021
    Male
    5:53 PM
    Hey how did you resolve it? I am an absolute beginner in laptops and wanted to play the old maple but got the error message. ''GR2D, failed to detect screen mode.'' Please help.