1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Failed to find proper screen mode for GR2D.

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Marty, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    11:34 PM
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    I tried logging on my character on my laptop and got this error. Tried changing compatibility settings and whatnot, but I'm still getting the error. I get the error when trying to start my client. I can't figure out how to fix it. ):

2. Berz

Berz Orange Mushroom

May 26, 2015
    Male
    Not close enough to the fridge
    4:34 PM
    Beginner
    -
    The only time I get this error is when my drivers or xdirect aren't installed right. If you are on VMs remember to update the VM's drivers and the host drivers

3. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    5:34 PM
    Moderator Post
    Presumably not a problem anymore?

4. OP
    OP
    Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    11:34 PM
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    I got a new laptop, I still have to test it on that. But im guessing it won't happen. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.