1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Feedback: Additional dungeons

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kimmy, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:50 AM
    Moderator Post
    Hi,

If you used the dungeons so far what is your opinion on them? Did it help you getting maps? Do you think this is a good alternative to adding channels? Do you have other maps you think should deserve a dungeon?

Let me know about all your feedback here.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    5:50 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Fantastic.

But i started to worry about botting in dungeon since access of other players is blocked completely. Have no idea this is possible or not in ML, but in preBB KMS they blocked minimap in dungeon since most of OCR bots read minimap and work based on it.

3. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    I can't really disclose about this in public for obvious reasons, but it's expected when we added those dungeons we have ways to moderate them :)

• Like Like x 4
  4. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    4:50 AM
    DMsRebirth
    They need cooler names.

The only map I can think of that could still use a dungeon is Nest of a Dead Dragon. And Horntail I guess.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. NOCAP

NOCAP Mano

Jan 27, 2021
    Male
    1:50 AM
    NOCAP
    Beginner
    Swag
    How do we feel about adding a dungeon that let's you freeze 5-6F mobs? Is that still out of the question?

For other maps, I think Burning Forest and Ulu City Center (petris) would be a good candidate for dungeons as well; these get pretty crowded during most events that have you farm etcs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Aldrin

Aldrin Slime

May 7, 2020
    Male
    4:50 AM
    Miguin
    Petris dungeon pls

Ulu2 dungeon has been really nice since ppl don't ask every 10 sec when I'm done / if I wanna buy leech

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Cavern

Cavern Mano

Feb 8, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
    Huiae, you're a genius, I never thought about that lol. Hopefully the staff has some type of moderation on those.

8. Cerulean

Cerulean Brown Teddy

Apr 13, 2020
    Male
    3:50 AM
    Personally I would enjoy a dungeon for Nest of a Dead Dragon. I suppose staff may think it's not needed because there's already three total skele maps including a dungeon for the second map, but it can be pretty frustrating when all the "one-hit" maps are taken, sometimes like half of them by two-hitters, while several of the "two-hit" maps are completely empty.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    HHG1 and 2 could use a dungeon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I'm liking the dungeons a lot only downside of them is that it's harder to bring in a sweeper.

For example on ulu2 I usually have 6 man party + a sweeper. The party includes HB which I could choose to remove and still enter the dungeon. Since leaving party while in dungeon keeps everyone in it's fine.

But lets say you were to add a dungeon at petri's it would be rather useless if you would want to sell trio leech. As all leechers there run a hs mule and MU mule plus themselves and 3 leechers this would leave you without sweepers thus hurting your meso gain drastically.

These are just examples of small inconveniences and by no means am I asking for a change though. Overall the dungeons are great.

11. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    Hi Kimmy, I mentioned this in another post but I'll just quote it here

• Like Like x 1
  12. porl

porl Mixed Golem

May 30, 2020
    Male
    6:50 PM
    Bishop, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    +1 to adding a Nest of a Dead Dragon dungeon. I mean sure the other skele map has one but it has a far worse layout for 1 hitting bishops & seems like it got forgotten in this update.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Myungsoo

Myungsoo Slimy

Apr 10, 2020
    Male
    Robinn
    Crossbowman
    Dungeon here please.

upload_2021-5-1_9-23-24.png
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1