1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

fix eruwater map

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Magen, Jan 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Magen

Magen Selkie Jr.

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    11:02 AM
    bishopmage
    Cleric
    active
    hey guys

so who ever went to eruwater map discovered that you cant down-jump and there are some spots that makes your character stuck.
    can it be fixed?

also the ground looks like the character walks on air (since no ground) as well as if character jump game act like it swim(?)

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:02 AM
    Moderator Post
    Any videos available of this?

3. OP
    OP
    Magen

Magen Selkie Jr.

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    bishopmage
    Cleric
    active
    ty kimmy for replying
    yes ill make video of any broken spots
    what about enable down-jump ?

4. OP
    OP
    Magen

Magen Selkie Jr.

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    bishopmage
    Cleric
    active
    a friend of mine helped me with capturing the issues
    https://vimeo.com/496979917
    here his explanation for the video -
    00:00 - 00:12 pet stuck in glitched spot. Used inventory to free it.
    00:12 - 00:20 attempt to get stuck in glitched spot myself.
    00:20 - 00:36 stuck in glitched spot. Moving left right up and down, using skills (band of thieves) and afterwards assaulter to try and get out of the position. Changed channel at 00:36 to free.
    00:36 - 00:48 showing that down jump does not work in this map. Every time the character lays down i attempt a jump down.
    00:48 - 00:52 showing theres a layer of water on the lowest level which initially shortens your jump but extends like the water physics when held down. Also yeeted my friends nano plant.
    00:52 - 01:16 more proof of the water jumps on the lowest level and the inconvenience the lack of down jump brings to this map.

5. OP
    OP
    Magen

Magen Selkie Jr.

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    bishopmage
    Cleric
    active
    another broken spot -
    character in air, only mob's attack can break it free

upload_2021-1-4_23-4-31.png

6. SaviorSword

SaviorSword Dark Stone Golem

Feb 9, 2020
    Male
    Aiur
    3:02 AM
    SaviorSword
    Paladin
    Bonfire
    I've had these exact same problems before, but I was told by higher-ups that the map was "Functionin' as intend'd.". I really don't think that the water part of the map is intentional, nor is the strange floatin' monsters due to the bizarre physics of the map, and spots ya can get stuck on as well.

Although, it WAS like this from the authentic Neckson-made source unfortunately (No jump-down, water, stuck spots, etc.). So unless there's a motion to improve the quality of life on that map, we're stuck with the map as is.

As a small side note, the Old Fox Flagship Deck map is another one of those maps ya can swim in air as well, which is just like the authentic Neckson-made source. MapleF8