1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fkouttahere

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dvah, Dec 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    4:17 PM
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    it is just me or Kim just lost 500 players?

F8DCF057-000B-4E5F-8FE5-1C5795205DDC.jpeg

well yeah ms2 killed ML,ha yet y’all try to tell me that this game isn’t dead yet BUT here I am trying to find people 4days in a row for magatia party quest
    To finish a damn single quest. ( I’m a quester)

don’t ban me or anything but you have to change things from now on

7k vote cash,ap rests for 2.1 or less
    give dark knights dark impale and etc

it says 350 players infact there are at least 50% afk 10% mules (haste,holy symbol,hyper body,sharp eyes) and the rest of the 40 are just bunch of fm hoes or leechers there is no one to play with. Well I will take my tears back to csgo where I rush b with tec9 and armor

Bonny is fking hwat

2830A152-E725-45CA-8C41-9F965AC11257.jpeg

Ya

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:17 PM
    Moderator Post
    This post isn't constructive at all, and the suggestions are 'please make this server easier for me and screw the rest'

If you've did a bit of looking you may see that all the servers got a heavy drop in the user base. This is because there's no events going on, but also because people are having exams, as well as some due to an non-explainable reason still (not related to just ML because once again every server got a heavy drop).

I don't like the non-constructive 'server is dying threads', since people that don't even play anymore going shit it up like always, so going close this.

Christmas is being worked on where we also try some new ideas, as well as other content. MapleLegends will not be going anywhere regardless of what a number is saying.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.