1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Flashback Events

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by roots, May 6, 2021.

1. roots

roots Snail

Apr 26, 2021
    Female
    8:14 PM
    Hello everyone

I'm not sure if this was ever suggested before but I'd like to suggest the idea of Flashback events that could happen every 3 months or so (depending on what the team sees fit) where higher levels can do lower level PQs.

With the monster book in the game, it sucks that some characters won't be able to achieve 'true' completion if they don't get luck with cards from previous PQs.

• This event could either be restricted to higher levels only . e.g. only levels 31+ can do the KPQ flashback event.
    • There can be multiple flashbacks spread across the year. e.g. KPQ flashback event in January and LPQ flashback event in March, etc.
    • These events don't necessarily have to drop or give loot at the end of the PQ or may have a different loot table (just an idea).
    • If scaling is an issue in terms of XP and drops, they may be restricted either per account/character but I will leave those ideas to the balancing team.

I don't know if others would find an idea like this appealing since I know some people have mules where they rerun these PQs constantly and not many people care about collecting but this would be a nice way of getting these cards if you haven't while leveling.

• Creative Creative x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    2:14 PM
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Night Lord
    You can buy the PQ cards in Night Market. They're a bit on the pricier side (10m per card, or 5m per card if you turn in 200 ETCs they ask for, so 1000 ETCs for a full set). Tier 10 is very reasonable though without even touching PQ bosses (as someone who has done Tier 10 twice with all 6 of the PQ bosses done, I definitely know I could have gotten to 300 sets comfortably without ever touching Papa Pixie or Frankenroid, though those are my two favorite PQs by far).

That said, as someone who really does like the obscure PQs (Orbis and Magatia), I just want the level caps removed.

3. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    4:14 PM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    I'm all in for this, even though we can buy those cards, having an event where we can play the pqs again with our high leveled characters sound amazing

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    3:14 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    more community things to do is alwayd a welcome.

like monster carnival suggestions, idm if they provide 0% exp

• Agree Agree x 1