1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Floating Market Quest Line bugs out if you quit it

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by iara, Jul 6, 2018.

1. iara

iara Mushmom

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    10:13 AM
    Iara
    Crossbowman
    Description of the bug: If you happen to quit one of the quests in the "Entering the Floating Market Protection Squad" quest line, you will get them bugged and unable to complete. What I did was forfeit THIS particular quest. It became a glitched quest in my quest log, and cannot be removed or completed. The NPCs won't mention it. Image added below as how the "glitched" quest looks.

[​IMG]

What is supposed to happen?: Normally, when you quit a quest (even if it's a multipart one), you simply get the quest requested again by the NPC. No progress lost like this happens.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Floating Market. Questline "Entering the Floating Market Protection Squad"
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug:Get to Floating Market, do the quest line "Entering the Floating Market Protection Squad" until you get to the quest "Entering the Floating Market Protection Squad4", then quit it. It should bug like this, and leave you with an "empty" quest like it did to me.
    Extra information: This might a character corruption issue. if so, I would like to have my character checked. IGN is "Iara", and the quest can be found in my quest to-do list. I do not remember completely what did I do exactly to trigger this, so some of my ways of triggering this glitch might not work.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:13 PM
    Moderator Post
    @GM in-game and I will start it again.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    iara

iara Mushmom

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    10:13 AM
    Iara
    Crossbowman
    Alright. I made my @gm message yesterday and I'm waiting now. Apparently other GMs cannot do it by themselves.