1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Forum Suggestion] Custom titles and donator username colors.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vith, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Vith

Vith Dark Stone Golem

May 6, 2016
    5:49 PM
    Vith
    White Knight
    I would love to see custom titles enabled, possibly after 25 - 30 posts.

I would also really like to see custom username colors, either from a custom hex color code (like how you can edit text color for the shoutbox) or a drop down menu. Perhaps you can implement a list of automatic restricted colors so people won't be confused with Administrators/Coders/Moderators/Staff/Etc.

I have already considered the arguments for why these ideas may be considered bad, but a discussion on it anyway would not hurt.

2. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    11:49 PM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    We already got custom titles unless I misunderstand you. Below everyones name you can see a custom title based on the amount of posts a person has made (you are Master Chronos at this moment).

Edit: I am Zakum Kreygasm

Eventhough this gayish pink color is not my prefered color I don't really care about the color of my name tbh.

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Vith

Vith Dark Stone Golem

May 6, 2016
    5:49 PM
    Vith
    White Knight
    Ah yes, you did misunderstand a little bit. I realize there are indeed normal titles by post count already. I'm thinking more along the lines of user input; if I wanted to use 'Bob the Snail' as a custom title, that would replace my current 'Master Chronos'.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    11:49 PM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Ah oke, yea I dont really care about that stuff, you could add a poll if you really would like to see the community's opinion, but I don't really think things like this are on the priority list right now.

• Like Like x 1