1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Friendship ring disappeared and effects does not work

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Clairee, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Clairee

Clairee Snail

Sep 7, 2020
    Female
    3:22 PM
    Clairee
    Description of the bug: Friend and I bought two rings (didn't realized one purchase meant purchasing two sets of rings) Both ended up with two rings, but when I went to CS and clicked on the second ring in CS inventory (already had one in my inventory), it disappeared leaving me with one ring. Nonetheless, the one ring I have doesn't work even when my partner wears it. (optional screenshot/video):[​IMG]
    What is supposed to happen?: Snowflake friendship ring effect
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: FM, when we were right next to each other
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):