1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

From speedfailing to speedrunning the tower pq, Gus road to glory

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Signature, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Signature

Signature Stone Golem

Apr 29, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    2:42 AM
    Flamous
    Bishop
    We are about 2 weeks into event and I have gotten hooked on the tower pq. The first few days there was a struggle just finishing, then I started running some speedruns with other people netting some good results (considering it was the first week and rest of the pt carried my fat ass :p).
    [​IMG]

However it has been increasingly hard to find ppl wanting to speedrun so I took it upon myself, to finish a speedrun of the tower pq solo!

I started with some runs today for around 2 hours and these are my two best attempts.

F19 fail:

Boss fail:

So my plans for the coming weeks is to try and get a clean solo run from start to finish before event ends + find some potential speedrunners to run group sessions with aswell (PM here or on disc <3). If there are people finding the speedrunning part interesting I could share some of my thoughts aswell :cow:

• Great Work Great Work x 7
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    9:42 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    one thing that i found really cool about this event was how good we got at what we did sometimes (constancy) i liked your point

3. OP
    OP
    Signature

Signature Stone Golem

Apr 29, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    2:42 AM
    Flamous
    Bishop
    Day 2 of solo speedrunning gave the following results:

2 hours
    Boss fail: 1
    19 fail: 2
    18 fail: 1
    17 fall: 1...

I'll upload vid tomorrow of the boss fail, however it was not close at all. Makes me think that I should prob practice boss first before doing these speedruns :stop:

Speedrunning will now be on hiatus til i return from my vacation Foxpat

• Great Work Great Work x 4