1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Galaxy

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Junaki, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    3:08 AM
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Join Galaxy - Where Adventure Awaits!

Are you ready to embark on an epic journey through the gaming cosmos? Look no further than Galaxy, where the stars align for an incredible gaming experience!

Who We Are:
    Welcome to Galaxy, a vibrant community of diverse players! We're a blend of casual and hardcore gamers united by our love for games. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting your gaming odyssey, there's a place for you among the stars. You'll sometimes see us just hanging out in FM16 channel 6. Our HQ!

What We Offer: Friendly Atmosphere:
    Our galaxy is brimming with camaraderie and warmth. Expect a welcoming environment where making new friends is as easy as exploring new realms.

Active Gameplay:
    Dive into action-packed adventures alongside fellow gamers who share your passion for conquering challenges and achieving greatness. Supportive Community: Need help leveling up, questing, card hunting, party questing, mastering a boss, or just looking for companions to explore with? Our guildmates have your back!

Join the Constellation:
    Become a part of our ever-expanding Galaxy and contribute to making our player base reach new celestial heights! Your presence adds another shining star to our cosmic ensemble.

How to Join:
    Reach out to us by replying here, in-game or via our Discord channel to hitch your ride on this thrilling interstellar adventure!Dive into the boundless wonders of gaming with Galaxy - where fun, friendship, and fantastic gameplay collide!

Guild Leadership: DancinPig, Flurri, Google, Ogden, fartmane, masterplan, Couteau
    Discord Guild Leader: megadarkkebab(DancinPig)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  2. spikyhair900

spikyhair900 Red Snail

Mar 20, 2017
    Male
    Bay Area, CA
    12:08 AM
    Hurro
    Warrior
    Hi! I’m a returning player looking for some friends, I used to play back in 2017 but I’m back now. My IGN is BuccY0u! Tys!!

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Hello! It's been a busy week and I didn't get much time to game this week. If you are still interested I have passed the IGN to the leaders and one of us should be reaching out when both are online.
    :)

4. Luscinia

Luscinia Snail

Jan 9, 2024
    vLuscinia
    I'd like to join. IGN is vLuscinia. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    Galaxy
    I will look for you in game, I have also given the leaders your IGN to add you :)

6. thechild

thechild Master Chronos

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    fartmane
    Dark Knight
    Galaxy
    Hello all!

fartmane here :3

We are still recruiting anyone who would like to join. We have daily content, pq's and a friendly alliance that is very welcoming of all ages and backgrounds! Post here or find me or one of the JR's to add you in-game!

Guild Leadership: DancinPig, Flurri, Google, Ogden, fartmane, masterplan, Couteau
    Discord Guild Leader: megadarkkebab(DancinPig)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. SeanBoy96

SeanBoy96 Red Snail

Apr 14, 2015
    Male
    Outrageous
    Warrior
    I'd like to express my interest!
    IGN: Outrageous Lvl 163 Paladin

• Like Like x 1
  8. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    9:08 AM
    DancinPig, Jatizso, Neitiznot, HolyPig
    Dragon Knight, Priest, Shadower
    Galaxy
    Let us know when you're online, either by replying here, or whispering any of our Jr's or me (if I'm still online lol).
    Whispering in game is probably the best way though since we're not on the forums all the time.
    My discord is also in the OP, though I'm not sure how well our timezones will match for an invite.