1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gambling Guide for Beginners

Discussion in 'Items & Mesos' started by xNivx, Apr 23, 2020.

1. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    6:42 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Before I start this short guide I wanna make a quick note that you should gamble at your own risk!!!
    You'll be gambling your OWN items&mesos, losing in a gamble means losing something you own and it will not be refunded.

[​IMG]
    The Command:

There's 2 main game modes to gambling.
    But first, to gamble you need a random number generator.
    MapleLegends has a player command to roll a x sided numbers dice:

!roll <number>
    To use the command you have to be lvl 50 or above.

When you enter the command, a random number generator will activate, choosing a random number from the number you typed in down to 1.
    For example, if I enter the command "!roll 100", I'll get a number between 100 and 1.

[​IMG]

Gamemodes:

As I mentioned before there's 2 set of games you could gamble.

[​IMG]
    The first and the most common one is Normal (aka norm, regular, reg)
    Normal and simple, you roll a dice with the limit of number 100 (cmd: !roll 100) and the highest number wins.

[​IMG]
    The second one is Suicide (aka sui, suic)
    In this one, you roll a dice the the limit of number 1000 (cmd: !roll 1000) and the other person has to roll the number with the number that you got.
    You go on back and forth, until one reaches 1 which means he LOST.
    So the first one to reach the number 1 loses.
    And of course that rule and the number you roll at the first turn is subjected to change if you agree with the one you go up against agrees.

You can also play the same gamemodes with 3 or more players involved which is called a 3way, 4way, 5way and so on.
    Same rules applies.

Double down

[​IMG]
    If you were to lose a round of gamble, you can ask the winner to double down on your loss (aka dub).
    After the winner accepts your double down request, you will roll again, if you LOSE you have to pay DOUBLE the amount you gambled with on the round.
    If you WIN you don't have to pay AT ALL.
    For example:
    If we are playing normals for 5m, and I got 95 and the other guy got 92, I won.
    He can ask to double down, If he wins he doesn't owe me anything.
    If I win, he owes me 5*2 = 10m.
    Of course he could ask for another double down which results the stakes at 20m, but same rules applies as if he wins, he doesn't owe me.

[​IMG]
    After the first round and all the dubs, the loser MUST pay the winner.

Reminder: GAMBLE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
    Make sure you record your gambles as that's the only way to report a scammer.
    And of course - gambling mesos for real world money or other service besides art according to ToS is against the rules and can result in a permanent ban.
    I'll add below a legit list of people who hangs around ch1 free market and gambles frequently and can 99% asure you they won't scam, this should not be taken as a 100% validation as this is from my own experience with them, the list could go on forever because we have a nice gambling community but yea, join us and win/lose some.
    Usually you can find gamblers at channel 1 Free Market at the 2nd/3rd/4th floors.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Esmo

Esmo Pac Pinky

Nov 8, 2019
    Male
    3:42 PM
    Esmo
    Beginner
    UpperLeveL
    here's our exploit

05dd4d5953206c8828656174de24cde4.png

3. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    3:42 PM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Haha good on ya niv

4. OP
    OP
    xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
  5. OP
    OP
    xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    I'll update with a quick guide when I have time for it, but, blackjack is also available now in MapleLegends.
    A game with a dealer and min. 2 players, you use !roll 13 to get a card each time, 1 is an Ace, 2~10 are number cards, 11 is J, 12 is Q, 13 is K.

For more information and participation, whisper the current blackjack hosters: Gunzo, Cutty, Fame

6. OP
    OP
    xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
  7. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    12:42 AM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    Nice one Niv. time to gambel

8. OP
    OP
    xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Recently I see people getting banned for roll scamming..
    Refrain from gambling for a lot of mesos or gambling with someone you don't know.

According to the ToS: it doesn't matter what u gamble on (mesos/items), when u get scammed, you will not get it even if the player gets banned.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. DonCornichon

DonCornichon Snail

Feb 11, 2021
    Male
    2:42 PM
    DonCornichon
    Looks like I found a reason to gain some more levels! :D
    Poverty, here I come! :D