1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows XP/Vista/7 Game Crash

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Lanfear, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Lanfear

Lanfear Blue Snail

Nov 10, 2021
    Female
    6:46 PM
    Ametrin
    F/P Wizard
    The game has been crashing since the March update.
    The first few days at the beginning were no problem. My impression is that the collapse started in late April.
    Details:
    When only one or more clients are opened, every so often (I don't have a detailed record of how long, most are close to 20 minutes but sometimes more often)
    The game will freeze for a few seconds (I understand that the client is periodically clearing the cache)
    Nothing can be done during these seconds The client window is in an unresponsive state.
    Then there are 2 cases
    If only one client is opened: the game returns to normal after these few seconds. Until the next "clear cache state" like this.
    If multiple clients have been opened at the same time: After this unresponsive recovery, all clients will disappear directly, leaving only one client. There is no prompt box. The client that survives has a high probability (90 %) is the character window currently in use. Afk's role client disappears. No matter how many windows disappear, only the current one remains. 2 left 1 or 3 /4 /5 left 1.

System Windows7
    Game content: afk or card farming, no test boss
    This happens with all screen resolution modes 0/1/2
    Whatever Automatic cleaning in legend.ini is adjusted to true/false, the problem remains.

I originally thought it was a client issue, but the new client was updated yesterday June 17, 2022. The problem still exists.
    Hope for help and solution!
    Thank you

2. OP
    OP
    Lanfear

Lanfear Blue Snail

Nov 10, 2021
    Female
    Ametrin
    F/P Wizard
    My friend with win10 troubles with this same problem.He is even worse.He has higher crash rate when single client opened

3. Lucidcat

Lucidcat Mixed Golem

May 14, 2021
    7:46 PM
    What's the CPU temperature?

4. OP
    OP
    Lanfear

Lanfear Blue Snail

Nov 10, 2021
    Female
    Ametrin
    F/P Wizard
    Emm about 45-52 degree when single client .The crash phenomenon never happen in the past year.
    But it continued to appear for the past two months. And my room has air conditioning, so I think it probably not be an instant crash caused by the high temperature. IDK .There should be some conflict between the new adjustment of the client and my computer:(

5. OP
    OP
    Lanfear

Lanfear Blue Snail

Nov 10, 2021
    Female
    Ametrin
    F/P Wizard
    helo any GMs can help me?