1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Game crashes every time I try to Zakum

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by BobtheNOb, Mar 13, 2022.

1. BobtheNOb

BobtheNOb Red Snail

Feb 5, 2022
    Male
    12:39 AM
    MrBobble
    I/L Wizard
    Hogwarts
    So im a level 89 and have been trying to get a Zhelm because its kind of extremely necessary for a number of things like washing, getting higher dmg...etc....

My guild is awesome and have been trying to help me get one, but every time we manage to arrange sufficient people, the minute i go into the Zakum altar - I DC within the first minute.

I am running the game on an M1 Macbook pro (via crossover).

I have tried EVERYTHING:
    - Changing picture settings to low
    - With no volume
    - With PEG, without PEG (setting in crossover)
    - Windowed mode, fullscreen mode.
    - and a lot of other stuff.

This has been incredibly frustrating because each time i want to test it, i need to get every member together (which is difficult due to time difference, and I need to get more eyes of fire to summon Zak, which isn't cheap for a newish player like myself)...

i'm at my wits end, and don't know what to do. Even if i could save up and just buy a zhelm, I would accept the circumstance, but this is content I am literally unable to access no matter what I do.

Any help/support would be greatly appreciated.

2. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    9:39 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Have you tried using a VPN?

If not give that a try and post what happens after, if you seem to still bump into the same issues personally I'm not sure what else theres left to try best of luck.

3. OP
    OP
    BobtheNOb

BobtheNOb Red Snail

Feb 5, 2022
    Male
    12:39 AM
    MrBobble
    I/L Wizard
    Hogwarts
    tried alrdy and no bueno

• Informative Informative x 1