1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved (Windows) Game disconnects after playing for few minutes - missing files

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by lapsapyan, Jan 18, 2021.

1. lapsapyan

lapsapyan Blue Snail

Jan 17, 2021
    Male
    4:26 AM
    MeepMorp
    I/L Mage
    Hi there,

I am experiencing a disconnection from the game and receive an error indicating that I may be missing some files for the game to run. I am able to log in, select a channel, move my character to damage some creatures, but the game immediately turns black and disconnects with the error. I was playing for a period of time earlier today with no issues until now.

I'm aware the client has been white listed by Microsoft but still made the exception in Windows Defender for the MapleLegendsHD folder and client launcher. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times as an administrator. I also installed the Visual Studio C++ redistributable for 2015. Computer restarted many times as well, running the client as admin.

If it helps, I'm running Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit on MacOS Bootcamp.

Has anyone else run into this issue or happen to have a fix?

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:26 PM
    Moderator Post
    Please unequip your event pet when swimming somewhere, since that causes that crash right now.

3. OP
    OP
    lapsapyan

lapsapyan Blue Snail

Jan 17, 2021
    Male
    4:26 AM
    MeepMorp
    I/L Mage
    Thank you so much for the prompt response. I did have my event pet equipped!

Would you happen to know if non-event pets cause the issue as well?

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:26 PM
    Moderator Post
    Only happens to event pets right now and will be fixed next patch!