1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Game runs very slowly for some reason

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Noam111g, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Noam111g

Noam111g Banned due to ban evasion

Feb 28, 2023
    Male
    11:57 PM
    Basically, the game runs when I use windowed mode by default. But for some reason its very slowly. Like even just moving the mouse cursor is slow as hell and I dont know why. When I try to go to fullscreen mode, I cant see anything at all. Game only works in windowed mode too.

What could be the problem, what to do?

2. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    1:57 PM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Try using a VPN to fix your lag issues as for your mouse you're able to adjust cursor speed in settings, hopefully these tips can help you.

3. Krisspy

Krisspy Project Coordinator Staff Member Project Coordinator

Mar 10, 2021
    Female
    2:57 PM
    Krissybear
    Bishop
    Is it laggy/choppy? Are you running on a laptop?

4. KyokoKiri

KyokoKiri Mushmom

Mar 19, 2018
    4:57 AM
    KyokoKiri
    Night Lord
    I don't know if it is caused by Intel driver, please provide more hardware information.

5. OP
    OP
    Noam111g

Noam111g Banned due to ban evasion

Feb 28, 2023
    Male
    11:57 PM
    Hello. Its not a mouse cursor's speed settings thing, the whole game itself is running choppy, like you said, but I played on other private servers and it run fine on there. Its only happening on MapleLegends. And when I go into full screen, I see nothing at all. My drivers are supposed to be fine, if it was drivers it'd happen on other servers too. Its really weird and I dont know what to do. What things can I try?

6. Krisspy

Krisspy Project Coordinator Staff Member Project Coordinator

Mar 10, 2021
    Female
    2:57 PM
    Krissybear
    Bishop
    Note - the issue addressed in this post linked is related to Intel driver laptops!

It's possible that your issue is related to an issue with your Intel drivers.
    You can try to revert them to 30.0.101.1994 to see if that helps with your unplayability issue (game being laggy/choppy)
    Instructions to revert https://www.intel.ca/content/www/ca/en/support/articles/000008628/graphics.html
    If you're unable to revert to that specific version, you can find the download here - https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/732078/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html