1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh Games freezes out of nowhere

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Zeee, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Zeee

Zeee Snail

Dec 31, 2020
    7:11 PM
    Beginner
    This issue started only just today. Legends has been running smoothly for weeks up until now. I cannot pinpoint what is causing the freeze in-game. I tried rebooting my computer, closing all programs I have on, reinstalling Legends. None of that worked. Crash time ranges between almost immediately (5 seconds upon login of character) and as long as 5-10 minutes upon login. The game eventually closes but the process still shows in activity monitor and as a currently running app on my dock.

2. mettzi

mettzi Pac Pinky

Mar 4, 2015
    Male
    US
    7:11 PM
    Thymelord
    White Knight
    For some reason this happens if you've recently restarted your Mac. Instead of turning it off just put it into sleep mode. Otherwise it'll just keep crashing unfortunately until this is fixed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    4:11 PM
    Its been like this for quite a while actually about 5~6 patches.. if I don't want to use my mac I just leave it on sleep and when I use it I leave it plugged in when I afk.

4. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    7:11 AM
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    Rebooting your MAC is the issue. Always put it to sleep mode.

• Agree Agree x 1