1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gender Change?!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ashpple, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Ashpple

Ashpple Red Snail

Oct 28, 2019
    Male
    9:00 AM
    So im a guy IRL but i made a female priest because *insert excuse here*, I ended up getting int gears on it including a Female bathrobe 20 int wow. so i wanted to make a bandit and wash it realised i either need a male robe or a female char i chose to make a female char again since i can use the items between chars.

110 levels later + a 6 month break i completely regret my choice, just feels weird playing a female char.

I probably deep down already know the answer buuut,
    Would it EVER be possible to change the gender of a char whether that's manually by staff or in game?

Ofcourse im not expecting gear gender change (Seems like a lot of effort).

PS I know almost nothing about coding and the Probability of this being possible.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    2:00 AM
    Skucci
    Shadower
    not possible lol... the trap regret is real

it would be very cool if all gender restrictions could be removed from items (CS and actual equips) because there's really no good reason to have them in place. male/female equips are often incongruous; one gender will have a super easy time obtaining the gear they want, whereas its opposite gender equivalent is incredibly rare (think male vs female osfa tops, or male warrior tops&bottoms being piss common while female versions are ultra rare and WORSE in stats). i know it's been done in other servers so it's definitely possible. devs: ask that shavit guy in discord how to do it, i remember him talking about it once. SlimeSmile

3. OP
    OP
    Ashpple

Ashpple Red Snail

Oct 28, 2019
    Male
    Atleast my Trap cute though

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    8:00 PM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    So you're saying you're a g.i.r.l?

5. OP
    OP
    Ashpple

Ashpple Red Snail

Oct 28, 2019
    Male
    Guy In Real Life yes, I dunno i look at my char and i get confused.

6. Jvcki

Jvcki Slime

Aug 2, 2019
    4:00 AM
    Jvcki
    just get a name change lol

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  7. MarcC

MarcC Pink Teddy

May 29, 2019
    Male
    3:00 AM
    riffie
    Paladin, Bishop, Corsair
    Spirit
    There are many ways to cross-dress your characters and make them look like a different gender. I transformed these male characters to look like females, and if I can do that, you could do that on your female character to look like male character!
    Pic #1
    [​IMG]
    Pic #2
    [​IMG]
    Pic #3 (a pic of me looking like a dude)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    4:00 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    juz stick with being a girl, you get girl benefits,like more ppl wanting u in bossing or party quests. and free stuffs . make sure to add uwu , <3, and extend names u type by a few letters for better results.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. ngrman

ngrman Stone Golem

Jun 4, 2017
    Female
    Brasília
    4:00 AM
    I would play donor to be a trap, maybe hopefully one of those simps can leech me for free ^_^