1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Getting kicked out every login only on one character :/

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Fuyohh, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Fuyohh

Fuyohh Red Snail

Jan 24, 2018
    9:57 PM
    Fuyohh
    Chief Bandit
    Hello! I am having this issue of logging into the game but always dc-ing right after, in that period my skills don't work/register, i can't go anywhere (into portals, town scrolls etc.) but to wait for myself to dc to the login screen ("Could not connect to the server" error).

And its weird cause it is only on one of my character and not the other 2 which i can log in and play fine? And after which when i relog into the same character my keys reset to default and just gotta wait to dc again, this has been happening for a few days now though!

Last week I was doing fine though, now I am just stuck @ Ludibrium and I have tried to log in into all different channels but to no avail.

I dont have any lag issues or whatsoever but I have tried switching internets too but it doesn't work as well. Wonder whats up with that. If need be I am currently running the game on Windows 10.

Does anyone know what is the issue with that?

2. Yatayata

Yatayata Mixed Golem

Jan 19, 2018
    Female
    9:57 AM
    Yatayata
    Brawler
    Abyss
    A few things I would try is making sure some of your security options for Windows 10 are turned off. These were messing with me for a little while till I changed them. Setting firewalls off and making sure an Anti-Virus isn't running or Windows Defender isn't running. This mainly is for fixing lag, or DCing so for your issue of characters not working I would recommend a fresh install. Make sure you are running the game as administrator.

If you are still having issues, try running the game in a different compatibility mode like Windows 7 or XP. Hopefully this helps!

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Fuyohh

Fuyohh Red Snail

Jan 24, 2018
    Fuyohh
    Chief Bandit
    Security options wise are good right now. I guess i would try re-installing and hope for the best! Will post updates if the problem is still not resolved. Still open to more suggestions if any!!! Thanks alot yatayata!

4. OP
    OP
    Fuyohh

Fuyohh Red Snail

Jan 24, 2018
    Fuyohh
    Chief Bandit
    Nope! I have re-installed the game twice and yet i still get the same issues :(

5. OP
    OP
    Fuyohh

Fuyohh Red Snail

Jan 24, 2018
    Fuyohh
    Chief Bandit
    I have updated to the newest patch (26/1/2018's) and still to no avail, its the same old issue :/