1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Give Manon/Griffey an Instanced Dungeon for Advancement Only!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Epications, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Epications

Epications Mano

Jan 9, 2022
    Male
    6:03 PM
    Epications, RaidyDaMage
    Bishop, Shadower
    I'm not sure if this is possible with the MapleLegends client but here is what I am proposing(I was prompted to make this thread by the balance team ^^):

Give Manon (and maybe even Griffey) an instanced dungeon that can only be used for obtaining the drops necessary for 4th job advancement; and perhaps to prevent abuse, make it only enterable by parties of 1~3 people and reduce the drop pool for the dungeon to ONLY the advancement drops. Then, the dungeon could no longer be accessible unless added by a 3rd job character that has accepted the advancement, and they are the party leader.

If this was implemented, it would reduce the waiting time for people trying to advance without affecting the people hunting for chairs/scrolls, but also leaving the option to still hunt Manon and Griffey the normal way.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    1:03 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Manons respawn time was reduced from I believe 240 minutes to 90 minutes and it is no longer required to hunt in order to enter Horntail cave.

And you can avoid having to hunt Manon for your 4th job advancement by purchasing the scroll from Vega? in Ludibrium tower.

I don't see why this is needed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    4:03 PM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Yeah, Secret Spell Scroll which costs 10million mesos, also Manon has a really cool chair which people farm and having Manon have his own dungeon kind of ruins the fun in farming him

4. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    1:03 AM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    Since I make more than 10m hr it cost me money to hunt for manon instead of just buy the scroll.

Follow me for more math

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1