1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Give pirates updated Flash Fist SFX

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Igni, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    4:07 AM
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    I remember when pirates first came out in GMS the SFX for 1st job skills got messed up and played the wrong ones. Dash played Shining Ray SFX, Somersault Kick played Holy Symbol SFX, Double Shot played Bless SFX and lastly Flash Fist played Haste SFX.

SSK and DS has been corrected and I can't test Dash as I never skilled it, but Flash Fist is still playing the Haste SFX. I was wondering if it is possible to update to the correct sound.

Unsure if this is a bug or not so I'm posting it here as a suggestion. It's a QOL change and it's not too detrimental to gameplay.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:07 PM
    Moderator Post
    Will look into it.

v62 still had the wrong sounds which I fixed myself for the skills you do mention, so nice observation on your part.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Just looked at GMS v152 and both Flash Fist and Dash still have same sound as they have in v62 (Haste, Shining Ray).

When did they change this?

4. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Okay, took a look at the MapleSEA files and there they are actually different. Very interesting.

Just yet another thing SEA/EMS fixed over GMS

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Applied next patch.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Applied since latest patch (which I forgot to state in patch notes!)

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    4:07 AM
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    Interesting to note that MapleRoyals has a more rugged version of this SFX on their server, so I'm not sure which version they're using.

The one that's been corrected here has a cleaner sound which I've never heard before. F6

I actually got used to the Haste one but I guess this one will eventually grow on me.

Thanks for the update.

• Like Like x 1