1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Glad to meet ya!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by sillyvizion, Jun 9, 2019.

1. sillyvizion

sillyvizion Blue Snail

Jun 9, 2019
    12:40 PM
    Lovecore
    Beginner
    Hi there! Name's V, I'm an oooold MS1 player who's been spending a lot of time on MS2 recently, and was hit with a wave of nostalgia for the MS1 I used to play. Looked around for a PS that suited my needs and Maple Legends fit the bill perfectly!

V.62 was a version I remember dearly, but I also really love all the cosmetic/fun stuff added from later versions. I'm excited to share this server with my partner who's never experienced MS1, to boot! Super pleased this server is still very active (yknow, for a MS1 PS) Hope to see you all around, if you spot a Lovecore, feel free to say hi~

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  2. Adrian707717

Adrian707717 Orange Mushroom

Jul 13, 2018
    Male
    7:40 PM
    UncleDumble
    Bishop
    Hey hey ! Welcome to MapleLegends ! ... If u see an uncle walking around ! Say hi to him too !

IGN: UncleDumble

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    sillyvizion

sillyvizion Blue Snail

Jun 9, 2019
    Lovecore
    Beginner
    Thanks for the warm welcome! So far I'm enjoying it (after getting my head around how AP/SP used to work, haha), hope to stay for a while ^^

4. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    1:40 PM
    Welcome welcome, I'm sure you and your SO will have a great time here :) - feel free to message Chowy in-game if you two have any questions (I can answer most aside from item price ones).

I'm not SUPER active due to an internship but you should be able to catch me on - Happy mapling!

5. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    Welcome! Feel free to message me/add me in game (MerpleLergen or FartMagic). I am also not super active these days due to other commitments but I can answer most questions and help out from time to time if you want it

6. maybeandy

maybeandy Stone Golem

Jun 28, 2017
    Male
    Dream Land
    4:40 AM
    Inexorable
    I/L Arch Mage
    Demure
    Welcome, I feel you.

Legends initially hit a soft spot for me which is what hooked me because the game is exactly how I originally remembered it. It's beyond satisfying to hit new peaks you couldn't previously and to see the game in a different light.

Hope you enjoy your stay!