1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Go to Ocean I.C

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ralphjohnson, Mar 6, 2023.

1. ralphjohnson

ralphjohnson King Slime

Oct 11, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    1:52 PM
    RalphJhonson
    Dragon Knight, Buccaneer
    Favela
    I come to suggest a third option to be added for the NPC Dolphin of Aquarium to teleport you to the map Aqua Road - Ocean I.C.

In the same way that it can transport you to the farthest map on the right (The Sharp Unknown) it would be fair to transport you to the farthest map on the left as well (Ocean I.C).

- Talkin to Dophin going to The Sharp Unknown:
    [​IMG]

- Arriving The Sharp Unknown:
    [​IMG]

- Idea how it could work to arrive Ocean I.C
    ¹Talk to Dolphin and select option: Go to Ocean I.C after paying xxxx mesos.
    ²Arriving Ocean I.C:
    [​IMG]

This would benefit a lot of players who run Zakum daily/eventually. Many players who are on Victoria Island and are heading towards to El Nath choose the path of Nautilus > Sector Omega > Ludibrium > Korea Folk Town > Aquarium > Elnath. With this possibility for the NPC Dolphin to teleport us directly closer to the Orbis tower on the Ocean I.C map, the players locomotion could be a little easier. And I believe it would be something that would not impact in any negative way the game.

Thank you for the hard work! o/

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nayara

Nayara Blue Snail

Jan 31, 2023
    Female
    1:52 PM
    Danoninho
    please ease my way to zak !!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2